Wednesday, March 04, 2009

You've gotta admit, it's kinda catchy

My son does not like wearing pants. But seriously, who among us does? Given the choice, wouldn't we all be pantsless? But we pants him up when we go in public. Might as well teach him now that the world will force us all to wear pants. Bastards.

But when I'm pantsing him up, I've taken to singing this song. It's to the tune of the "Hands Across America" theme song, and it goes something like this:

Pants across America
Pants across this land I love
Divided we fall
But we all wear pants
Pants across America


Now you'll be singing this all day...much as I'll be singing it until the kid is old enough to tell me to shut up.

1 comment:

Alison said...

If you can teach him to wave his hands over his head while you sing and change him, that would be awesome. Trust me - in a few months that will come in VERY handy.