Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Aggressive glurge

A colleague sent us all inspirational glurge email today. It was typical inspirational schlock. Hated it.

But I was struck by how the email ended:

Pass this message to 7 people except you and me. You will receive a
miracle tomorrow ( if you don't think so...look out your window when you
wake in the morning and think about it )

If you choose not, then you refuse to bless someone else.


Wow. Talk about a passive-aggressive sick ending to glurge.

(I chose not to "bless" someone else.)

3 comments:

Jim Anderson said...

The miracle is... overcast skies and a parking lot?

tommyspoon said...

Thanks for introducing me to a new word: glurge. I like it!

Paula said...

Those of us in your address book humbly thank you for withholding the blessing.