Friday, June 20, 2008

I've just gotta get a mesage to you. Hold on...

According to the family iPod Road Trip mix, who am I?

Well...the answer is an interesting found poem with some great twists.

I am a rock.
I am the walrus.
I awoke in Iowa.
I bombed Korea.
I can't get behind that.
I can't get used to it.
I can see clearly.
I don't like Mondays.
I feel fine.
I go to Rio.
I guess that's why they call it the blues.
I just can't get enough.
I just don't know what to do with myself.
I know what boys like.
I love my boss.
I melt with you.
I only wanna be with you.
I owe you an apology.
I should be allowed to think.
I think I'll disappear now.
I think we're alone now.
I touch myself.
I wanna be a cowboy.
I wanna be sedated.
I will.
I will follow.
I will follow you into the dark.
I will survive.
I won't back down.
I won't be your Yoko Ono.
I wonder what she's doing tonight.

No comments: