Friday, December 28, 2007

A public letter the drug purchasers of the greater Vancouver, Washington area

Dear Drug Buyers of Vancouver,

I just wanted to send a note to tell you that your dealer has changed his cell phone number. I have his old one now. So if you need to call to get drugs, please update your own cell phones first. This is especially true to those of you who call and immediately ask "Who is this?" even though you called me. It's doubly true if you are calling at 3:00 AM on December 25th.

I wish you luck as you work through this difficult time of transition.

Sincerely,
TRP

4 comments:

fawnapril said...

Thanks for the tip TRP! You are so community minded...

tommyspoon said...

And how, pray tell, am I supposed to get a hold of some of that old-school Kokosing shit that used to f me up good back in the day if I don't have your new number?

Don't leave a brother hangin'! Call me!

GrigorPDX said...

Oops. Sorry 'bout that. Call me later? I need some junk. kthxbye!

Paula said...

You know, TRP, if you decided to take advantage of this little "gonnection," you wouldn't be the first teacher to moonilight... JK (as the kids say).