Friday, November 16, 2007

If you want to get to know me...

this won't help.

I still owe Spoon a response to this, and I want to report on the very cool film we saw at the first Socially Responsible Movie Night (SRMN) gathering, and I want to chat about football, etc. But I won't. Instead, I'll play this meme my wife just did.

The rules:
1) Answer questions and type into google image search
2) Post pictures from first results page

(Like my wife, I will go for whimsy as often as I go for accuracy. So, even after reading this, you will know nothing about me...or will know fictional things about me, which is even more fun.)

1. Age at next birthday:


























2. A place you'd like to travel:





















3. Your favorite place:

































4. Favorite object:


























5. Favorite food:






















6. Favorite animals:




7.




















7. Favorite color:





















8. Town where you were born:






















9. Town where you now live:





















10. Name of past pet:





















11. First name of a past love:































12. Best friend's nickname:


















13. Your screenname/nickname:

















14. Your first name:





















15. Your middle name:























16. Your last name:















17. Bad habit of yours:



























(believe it or not, Lynndie England pointing at prisoners in Abu Ghraib came up for what I typed in. I passed on putting it here, even as a joke...)

18. First job:






























19. Grandmother's name:




















20. Your college major:

1 comment:

Paula Reed said...

Now, that's an interesting meme.

Do me a favor, could you, TRP? Bop over to my blog and weigh in. I'd appreciate your input.