Sunday, July 15, 2007

Attention Portland-area residents...

For this past Christmas, I got a 15-game flex package to the Portland Beavers from my wonderful in-laws. I haven't had a chance to use any yet.

Wife and I are going to go to see them play this Saturday night the 21st. If any of you--friends, acquaintances, or even strangers--think you would enjoy going to the game and hanging with Swankette and me, and would be willing to give me $15 for the privilege (I got the damn good tix), and might enjoy Homer Simpson Night Featuring A Guest Appearance and PGE Park, contact me, be it by phone, email, in the comments, or by passenger pigeon. All are welcome.

I'll also be going to the noon game on Monday the 23rd, but most of you poor suckers probably have to work. If not, let me know that too.

1 comment:

GrigorPDX said...

Al and I are *so* there!