Saturday, February 03, 2007

Sick day Saturday

I've been just a little bit sick for like 3 weeks. You know that taste in the back of your throat that says "I'm sick?" Had it. Every day. But I haven't yet been sick enough to miss a day of school or a game of refereeing.

Today? Well, I could be at school today, I suppose, if it weren't Saturday. But maybe not. I became ill (something I ate? a flu?) from 3:30 to 4:15 AM, then slept until 10, and made the unilateral decision that I'd spend today on the couch drinking orange juice, uploading the remainder of my CDs to the computer (we've made it all the way from A to Talking Heads), and surfing the net.

I emailed my representative, both senators, and the President about this terrifying climate change report. I want my kids to face the mitigated sucky future, not the worst-case.

My wife is out doing stuff. Not me, not today. I will do nothing.

Anyhow, go ahead and say hi if you're out there. I'm just chillin'.

No comments: