Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Yeah, it's a meme.

Because I'm still short time (gotta study up for the fantasy football draft for the whole first week of school and finish my big article and then periodically work on the baseball site), but I know how desperately my public needs me, I borrow this fairly time-efficient meme from Kaphine:

The One Word Meme

1. Yourself: relaxed
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend: wifealicious
3. Your hair: boring
4. Your mother: techno-savvy
5. Your Father: reader
6. Your Favorite Item: Twix
7. Your dream last night: vanished
8. Your Favorite drink: Mudslide
9. Your Dream Car: limo
10. The Room You Are In: family
11. Your Ex: ick
12. Your fear: solitude
13. What you want to be in 10 years: daddy
14. Who you hung out with last night: wifealicious
15. What You're Not: short
17. One of Your Wish List Items: jackpot
18. The Last Thing You Did: dine
19. What You Are Wearing: robe
20. Your Favorite Weather: crisp
21. Your Favorite Book: various
22. The Last Thing You Ate: chili
23. Your Life: fun
24. Your Mood: relaxed
25. Your body: slouched
26. What are you thinking about right now: meme
27. Your car: Malibu
28. What are you doing at the moment: blogging
29. Your summer schedule: history

1 comment:

Jim Anderson said...

Dude, you drive a Malibu? Did it come with free AARP membership?

(Oh, wait, I drive one, too.)