Saturday, August 12, 2006

Might be quiet here for a piece...

I've got to get ready for school. Got to get on that.
I've got to write up my many baseball pages...can't seem to get going on those.
I should clean the house.
I'm going to take a 5-day weekend with my sister, Tommy Spoon, and the Washington Nationals.
And I'm finishing up ref camp.

So, in the midst of all of this, I get a magazine article dropped on me. A damn good one, too, that'll require a good deal of time and attention. So I say "Hey! I'll have it by Labor Day!"

So this blog and the baseball stories have fallen to the bottom of the priority list. I have a LOT I want to write about, but I suspect it'll be a while.

Please, contain your stress over this. Pretty soon, my world will calm down again, and when it does, you can resume reading about my life minutiae.

No comments: