Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Suddenly a popular dude...

I'm getting way more hits than usual the past few days...and for four reasons:

1. The usual folks in search of WNBA players' sexualities. Sorry, but I can't help you.

2. A large number of folks who want to know the longest word that can be typed with only the left hand. Well, that I can help you with.

3. Many, many searches for World Cup Predictions. Yup, I've picked whatever game you're handicapping. But if you lay down even a dollar (or, more likely based on the searches I'm seeing, a Euro) on anything based on my picks, you're dumber than you look.

(But when I told Jack Bog my finals picks, I was roundly ridiculed by his readers/commenters. Whatever. My picks will ALWAYS be better than your candy-ass lack-of-picks.)

4. Many searches similar to "Pleasantville main themes" or "Dr. Strangelove themes," mostly from colleges. Kiddoes, if you plagiarize my essays, may you shrivel up and die. And if you don't, may I find out you've plagiarized me. I'll head out and bitch-slap you myself.

Oh...and somebody reached me via this troubling search (don't click at work). (My response if it's a request: No you may not. And if it's an offer, no, I don't want to.)

Anyhow, people love their sex, sports, movies, and left-handed typing. The three have made me the (relatively more) life of the party these days.

No comments: