Tuesday, June 06, 2006

NBPTS movie stuff...

I take my test on Saturday. Friday night is graduation...no studying then. This means I have tomorrow and Thursday nights to finish off the studying. Tomorrow I'll finish Rebel Without a Cause and watch Do the Right Thing. There will be 12-minute essays!

Thursday, I think I'll refresh my memory on Star Wars. I also think I need to refresh my memory on Hoop Dreams and Quiz Show. I may just watch a few scenes to remember names, etc. Again...there will be quick essays.

Then it's a matter of cramming a little ELL information, getting my mind together on how to communicate proper teaching of reading and writing, and getting a good night's sleep on Friday after graduation.

Come Sunday, it'll be all right. I'll start stressing again in October a couple of weeks before the damn scores come out.

No comments: