Saturday, June 04, 2005

Most Beautiful People

Johnny Damon made People's 2004 list of 50 most beautiful people. I'm watching the Red Sox play right now. If he's on the list, my baby and I should be on the list. All of you should be on the list. Quasimodo should be on the list. (Okay, maybe not him.) But Johnny Damon is not a good-looking man.

I was good friends in junior high with Carl Quintanilla, who made People's list a few years back (at the time, he was the guy who told you how the market was doing on CNBC's Power Lunch; now he's a correspondent for NBC Nightly News. So yes, I've spent the night with one of People's most beautiful people. It seems that Carl is better looking than Johnny Damon, and by a magnitude. Although when I see Carl in my head, he's still 13 years old. Kind of weird.

Dude. I can't believe I'm writing this. I must REALLY not want to grade.

Tonight, Swankette and I are going to prom. I've been roped into chaperoning, so I thought I'd bring along a date. I sure hope Swankette puts out. Full report tomorrow. (Not on the putting out. This isn't that kind of blog.)

1 comment:

Alison said...

Damon has potential to be a good looking man, but damn that hair is scraggly. I hate to admit it, but I am already set up to record the upcoming episode of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy just because I am hoping that Kyan forcibly holds him down and shears him.

Some people look good in long hair. Just not that hair.