Friday, April 08, 2005

Blogger ate a post last night...

and believe you me, it was HILARIOUS!!! Fortunately, it's not a time-sensitive post, so I'll post it again at some point in the future. You won't even notice it's late.

No time now--this teacher is going on Spring Break! Got some baseball parks to get in (Miami, Tampa, Sarasota, Atlanta, Augusta, Asheville). It'll be eight days from now when you next hear from me, so dontcha get impatient, mmmkay?

I am a chronic overpacker. I had trouble selecting 24 CDs to take with me. What will I want to have with me in a rental car going through the South? James Taylor, Indigo Girls, Stevie Wonder, and the usual Beatles and Paul Simon. This is going to be so much fun.

Fun, sure, but you know what? As incredibly fun as these trips are, I've noticed the last couple of years that the best part is the phone call to my baby at the end of the day. I'm ready to be a married man. To her.

But first, BASEBALL TRIP!!!!!

Stay out of trouble this week. Joe, you're the man of the house while I'm gone.

2 comments:

Swankette said...

Samson is upset that he was not named man of the house while you were away, given that he is a male cat and actually lives in the house.

You're lucky you didn't leave any clothes lying out on the floor. I wouldn't put it past the cat to piss on them in a scenario such as this.

Joe said...

Aaaaah! TRP's home! Get the keg out the back door! Run for it!

I mean, hi, TRP. Everything's calm here. How was your trip?