Sunday, February 20, 2005

I don't have the information you want.

If you're interested in WNBA star Diana Taurasi, and did a search that led you here, welcome.

If you searched on "diana taurasi bare feet," as so many have, sorry to disappoint you. All I have is a little review of an Olympic piece from last August where it was my pretend girlfriend Sue Bird, not Ms. Taurasi, who was stomping grapes into wine with what I took to be cute bare feet (although I am not a connoisseur of bare feet as you are if you took the time to search for a noted athlete's bare feet).

If you searched on "diana taurasi girlfriend" or "diana taurasi boyfriend," as an astonishing number of you do, I do not have the information you need. I don't know if she's straight or gay. I don't even care. Have you considered hiring a private investigator to figure that out? It'd be more effective than reading my posts.

If you searched on "diana taurasi shoe size," I implore you to get out of the house as soon as possible.

If you searched on "diana taurasi having sex," then...well...you must have been deeply disappointed to wind up here. Sorry.

Thanks for coming by.

No comments: