Saturday, January 15, 2005

The National Football League

This weekend's results:

Eagles over Vikings by a touchdown. Minnesota won me over last week, but not enough. But I did have a dream last night that the Vikings won. This game will serve to prove whether or not I'm clairvoyant.

Rams over Falcons. I've kinda felt like the Falcons are a little bit of a paper tiger this year, and I think this'll be a track meet with the Rams winning 38-35 or some such.

Patriots over Colts. I still think that this is the best team in football until someone knocks them off when it counts.

Steelers over Jets. 28-10 or some such.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not so much with the clairvoyance, eh, TRP?

Still, 3 outta 4 ain't too shabby. But I think the Falcons are going to give the Eagles all they can handle and more. Still pickin' the Eagles, though.

Regards,
tommyspoon