Monday, December 13, 2004

Who am I?

Joe got me started on this...

I am Princess Leia. My fiancee will be jealous, as she'd like to be her.

I am Mr. Spock. I've been told I look like Leonard Nimoy.

I am Giles. I've never really watched this show.

I am Chef. That kicks ass.

I am Zoe. Never even heard of her. What has become of Sesame Street?

I am Casey. This was a terrible quiz, and besides, I've always been way more of a Dan.

I am the United Nations. This one is perfect. "Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go."

I am A People's History of the United States. Funny...last year I was Love in the Time of Cholera.

I am South Dakota. Huh?

And I am a classic cotton bra.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny this....

"You're Virginia!

"Part of the old school, you like both historical sites and crazy amusement parks. You like saying the word Commonwealth but couldn't really explain the concept or how it applies to your life. You like five-sided shapes, five-cent pieces, and possibly anything else having to do with the number five. Every now and then, you discard chaff from yourself that you just don't feel you need. And since you've been wondering... yes, there is a Santa Claus."

Regards,
tommyspoon

lemming said...

Oh to be anything by Howard Zinn!

I was Watership Down. I am always Watership Down, for reasons not entirely clear as I haven't read it in a few decades.

Zoe is cool - very much her own monster.

Anonymous said...

Okay. Can't believe I did this, but:

I'm Luke Skywalker (Guess I need to invest in more shampoo and a blow dryer...)

Data (I've never liked star trek, so...whatever...)

Jimmy (I never watch this show, who is this guy?)

Elmo, which frankly frightens me...aren't I the original cookie monster?

Canada, which seems perfect...

Catch-22, which is wierd because I don't think I'm quite as cynical as all that. I'm much more Grapes of Wrath, I think, esp. the last paragraphs...

and, drum roll please....

I am the state of Washington. Which makes no sense. Because I hate perpetual rain with no relief in sight (no offense to washingtonians...)

pax
MCG, Minneapolis

TeacherRefPoet said...

MCG in MPLS,

Washington is absolutely you. Believe it or not, you'd love it here...the politics, the physical beauty, the Western sense of bootstrap-ness and adventure. The rain does suck sometimes, but it doesn't take long to adjust. And when May rolls around and the drizzle finally stops...summers here are better than any I've ever experienced.