Wednesday, December 22, 2004

A little disappointed...

I think CBS should have done a little bit more to follow up on The Shove (not to mention The Constant Abusive Verbal Haranguing) in yesterday's episode of The Amazing Race. I can't say I know exactly what...the phone number and website for a domestic violence hotline? an intervention featuring the producers? wrestler Lori kicking the shit out of Jonathan?...but they did more or less nothing, which doesn't feel right after how last week's episode made us all feel.

So, at my baby's suggestion, I wrote an email to CBS. Odds of me receiving a reply that actually refers to my suggestion: 10-1 against.

1 comment:

Adli Yusof said...

Hi,

Wow! Great post! Very informative & can guide me in future. Keep blogging with new post! Unique and very useful to follower....

Cheers,
caillou videos | caillou games | caillou party supplies